Call for proposals: ALTAANZ Sponsorship for Educational Activities
ALTAANZ is pleased to announce that it proposes to offer sponsorship, in 2019, for:
a workshop, seminar, lecture, or other activity aimed at community or professional development of language assessment and testing skills and knowledge.
The committee will take into consideration the following:
- Alignment between the proposed activity and ALTAANZ goals
- Activity: The quality of the proposed activity
- Rationale: The area of need being addressed by the proposal
- Impact: The potential impact of the activity on the local and/or professional community in which it occurs
The committee will endeavour to ensure that, over time, in the selection process, a range of different assessment contexts/sectors is represented.
A negotiated sum of up to $1500 can be made available to pay for core costs associated with holding the activity including:
- venue / travel / accommodation / honorarium
Applicants are to specify how money is to be used.
Successful applicants are expected to provide ALTAANZ with a report and evaluation (preferably with photos), which might be suitable for publication in the newsletter.
The deadline for submission of proposals is March 31st 2019. The submission form can be found here.