Studies in language assessment
VOLUME 12, ISSUE 1, 2023
- Students’ perceptions of teacher assessment practices in foreign language emergency remote teaching during Covid-19 in Finland
Toni Mäkipää, University of Helsinki
- An exploratory study of the construct measured by automated writing scores across task types and test occasions
Khaled Barkaoui & Johanathan Woodworth, York University
- Decision making in large-scale language testing: Intersections of policy, practice and research
Yan Jin, Shanghai Jiao Tong University
- The listening and speaking test of NMET Shanghai
Reviewed by Mingwei Pan, Shanghai International Studies University & Yang Wang, Shanghai International Studies University / Shanghai Maritime University
- Measuring Native-Speaker Vocabulary Size.
Reviewed by Is’haaq Akbarian, University of Qom
- The Diagnosis of Writing in a Second or Foreign Language.
Reviewed by Michelle Czajkowski, Radboud University