PAPERS IN LANGUAGE TESTING AND ASSESSMENT 2014
VOLUME 3, ISSUE 1, 2014
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL): Interpretation of multiple score reports for ESL placement
Kateryna Kokhan and Chih-Kai (Cary) Lin, University of Illinois at Urban-Champaign.
- The effect of assessment of peer feedback on the quantity and quality of feedback given
Rachel Ruegg, Akita International University.
- The Cambridge guide to second language assessment. C. Coombe, P. Davidson, B. O’Sullivan & S. Stoynoff.Reviewed by Naoki Ikeda, University of Melbourne
VOLUME 3, ISSUE 2, 2014
SPECIAL ISSUE: ASSESSING LANGUAGE IN HIGHER EDUCATION
Introduction by Special Issue Guest Editor Kathryn Hill
- The use of semi-scripted speech in a listening placement test for university students
Martyn Clark, University of Maryland.
- Development of a test of speaking proficiency in multiple languages
India Plough, Michigan State University.
- Determining aspects of text difficulty for the Sign Language of the Netherlands (NGT) Functional Assessment instrument
Annieck van den Broek-Laven, E. Boers-Visker and B. van den Bogaerde Hogeschool Utrecht. University of Applied Sciences.
- The role of word recognition skill in academic success across disciplines in an ELF university setting
Michael Harrington and Thomas Roche. University of Queensland / Southern Cross University College.